KEY PAIN POINTS
- Complicated web portal authentication pushes away your clients
- Clients don’t remember their logins and passwords
- Helpdesk is overloaded with requests related to password updates
- Inadequate security measures when clients input their logins and passwords in public Wi-Fi zones
In the modern world, it seems unacceptable to force your clients to memorize information required to access your online portal, internet bank, etc. While static PINs or any OTP (one-time passwords) are not secure, hardware-based tokens are too inconvenient within a modern customer journey. The only approach is to use a simple and secure log-in solution.
With PayConfirm LoQR there is no need to memorize logins or passwords. Let your clients use your mobile app to scan a QR code and tap “Confirm” to log into your online bank, thereby reducing the risk of fraud or loss of credentials on the client’s side.
AT A GLANCE
- One-tap access into web portals (no username or password required)
- Significant decrease in the risk of authentication data leaks.
- Trusted 2FA solution based on cryptography
- No risks of password interception
- Let your clients forget their passwords
- One-tap access into your web service
- Integrated into your mobile app or as a stand-alone solution
OUR CLIENTS’ FEEDBACK
“Great extra feature that simplified our clients’ life! Moreover, it helped attract more clients to our mobile banking solution as this feature was already integrated. In the customer journey, all the details are important, every second is valued”.
“And our support team is happy—now they can focus on really important matters”.