KEY PAIN POINTS
- Fraud caused by static PIN stealing, SIM swap, or social engineering attacks
- Bad user experience due to the use of OTP or password input to confirm transactions
- High cost of reputational risks in fraud-related cases
- High cost of “classic” 2FA solutions themselves and their maintenance
During this digital transformation era, it is essential to provide your clients with a better user experience (UX). The client chooses which channel to use when interacting with your services: through the Internet or a mobile app, via a kiosk, or face-to-face. The key task for you is to create an opportunity and make it simple and secure. Without a doubt, it is completely impossible to do that by making your clients use outdated means to confirm transactions, such as SMS OTP (one-time password), push notifications, hardware or software OTP generators, static PINs, or even scratchcards.
The omni-channel solution—PayConfirm—allows your clients to confirm any digitally generated transaction with just one tap. It is easy, secure, and can be done right from your mobile app. It doesn’t matter where the transaction was created—via the Internet, mobile device, or kiosk—it will be confirmed in your mobile app using the highest level of protection.
AT A GLANCE
- Transaction confirmation reduced by 3.5 times
- Level of fraud in mobile and online banking reduced by 70-75%
- Annual expense reduction up to 30%
- Trusted 2FA solution based on cryptography
- Device scoring
- Mobile transaction authentication signature is bound to the payment details and user’s mobile device
- One-tap confirmation
- Hassle-free UX
- No need to keep scratchcards, USB tokens, OTP-generators, etc.
- Integrated into your mobile app
- Authenticate any operations using a mobile device
- Even works in offline mode
OUR CLIENTS’ FEEDBACK
“You can actively develop a remote service system, fill it with the most innovative services, and make it highly functional and convenient. However, if you use outdated, inconvenient technology for authorizing operations, this negates the whole effect of your efforts”.